The luxury cruise line will embark on a series of new Asia-based itineraries.
In response to the growing demand for luxury cruise products in Asia, Crystal Cruises has deployed Crystal Symphony on a one-month voyage through Asia, from April 26 to May 26, 2019.
After arriving in Singapore on April 26, she embarked on a 13-Night South China Sea Collection voyage (Apr 26 to May 9, 2019) from Singapore to Hong Kong with ports of call in Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. A 17-night Accents on the Orient cruise voyage will also take place from May 9 to May 26 2019.
The newly refurbished ship maintains one of the highest space-per-guest ratios at sea, along with Michelin-inspired cuisine, six-star service, international stage production shows, a pool, deck, gym, beauty salon and the Crystal Life Spa.
“We are excited about Crystal Cruises’ return to Asia, offering more options for discerning travellers in the region to experience our incomparable luxury and unparalleled personal service,” said Mr Thatcher Brown, President of Dream Cruises & Managing Director of Crystal Cruises Asia. ““With the support of our business and travel partners, it is our goal to continue to inform luxury travel enthusiasts in Asia about the benefits of cruising with Crystal whether it is here in the region or further abroad.”
In 2020, Crystal Cruises is also offering guests a series of itineraries departing from various ports around Asia. These itineraries may be taken individually or combined to create longer journeys, and include:
- 8 Nights, 15 February to 23 February, 2020 – Hong Kong/Hanoi/Da Nang/Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Nights, 23 February to 1 March, 2020 – Ho Chi Minh City/Ko Samui/Sihannoukville/ Singapore
- 8 Nights, 1 March to 9 March, 2020 – Singapore/Ko Samui/Bangkok/Sihannoukville/Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Nights, 9 March to 16 March, 2020 – Ho Chi Minh City/Da Nang/Hanoi/Hong Kong
- 7 Nights, 16 March to 23 March, 2020 – Hong Kong/Taipei/Kagoshima/Tokyo
- 8 Nights, 23 March to 31 March, 2020 – Tokyo/Shanghai/Hong Kong
- 5 Nights, 31 March to 5 April, 2020 – Hong Kong/Danang/Ho Chi Minh City
- 8 Nights, 5 April to 13 April, 2020 – Ho Chi Minh City/Bangkok/Sihannoukville/Singapore
Brown also added how a growing number of Asian luxury travellers are seeking more comprehensive and authentic experiences, with river cruises an alternative for enjoying a vacation in Europe.
To cater to this demand, Crystal River Cruises is introducing a 7-Day Danube Christmas Dreams (Dec 11 to 16 2019) voyage along the Danube River aboard Crystal Mozart. Passengers can explore Vienna’s landmarks including the legendary Ringstrasse or Ring Road, the Imperial Palace, Vienna State Opera and the Natural History Museum.
“Crystal has always offered immersive experiences that truly bring destinations to life for our guests and we have brought this expertise to our Crystal River Cruises,” said Brown. “With the Christmas holidays being a popular time to travel, those seeking a unique adventure can explore Europe with their families, friends and loved ones for an unforgettable celebration.”