Princess Cruises will bring high speed WiFi to six more ships in 2020 as they introduce MedallionNet on board.
“We continue our commitment to offer the best Internet at sea with the expansion of MedallionNet across the fleet,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises President.
The MedallionNet will come aboard these six ships on these dates:
- Grand Princess –February 21
- Diamond Princess –March 15
- Majestic Princess– April 18
- Star Princess – June 12
- Enchanted Princess – June 15
- Sapphire Princess –July 27
“Reliable connectivity allows each guest to choose how they want to use the Internet – that could mean staying connected continuously to message friends and family, share their amazing holiday experience, or jumping on and off for personal or professional needs and then promptly returning to holiday mode.”
The MedallionNet currently is available on Caribbean, Regal, Royal, Ruby, Coral, Island, Crown and Emerald Princess. Sky Princesswill also be MedallionNet-ready for Europe sailings when she debuts in October this fall.
According to Princess Cruises, the MedallionClass has also been delivering high guest satisfaction as it saves time and enhances cruise holidays with technology.
- OceanReady – expedites your embarkation
- OceanNow – provides on-demand food, beverage and retail orders
- OceanCompass – locate your travel companions and find your way through the ship
- PlayOcean – interactive game play
- OceanCasino – wager-based gaming
- JourneyView – Interactive voyage timeline
- Keyless stateroom entry