Hapag-Lloyd Cruises’ five-star-plus Europa 2 offers opportunities for the growing number of amateur golfers to practise their game on designated Golf & Cruise voyages. Two PGA professionals accompany the golf cruises and support passengers with onboard training in the simulators, as well as on shore when guests can play on some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world.
Top ASEAN Cruise News
- Overtourism claims lead more ports to clamp down on cruise visits
- Big growth and more female and solo travellers predicted for 2019
- Hong Kong v Singapore – which is the best cruise port?
- Cunard launches new spa in partnership with Canyon Ranch
- New Vietnamese cruise line heads to Halong Bay
- MATTA and CLIA push cruise tourism in Malaysia
- Dream Cruises gets Halal Certification for Genting Dream
- Is Cruising environmentally-friendly?
- Princess Cruises to homeport two ships in Singapore
- New road halves journey to Halong Bay cruises