Hapag-Lloyd Cruises’ five-star-plus Europa 2 offers opportunities for the growing number of amateur golfers to practise their game on designated Golf & Cruise voyages. Two PGA professionals accompany the golf cruises and support passengers with onboard training in the simulators, as well as on shore when guests can play on some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world.
Top ASEAN Cruise News
- Our audience is growing!
- Dream Cruises reveals the world’s longest roller coaster at sea on their newest ship
- Princess Cruises reveals first details of their final Royal Class ship
- Royal Caribbean’s newest Oasis Class ship to homeport in Shanghai
- ASEAN Cruising’s first look at the new Voyager of the Seas
- CLIA’s cruise month sales kits now available
- Climate friendly cruise lines spend $22bn to ‘green’ their ships
- Princess Cruises expands as Singapore’s market penetration tops the world
- Sky Princess completes first sea trials
- Growing fly-cruise holidays in Asia