Hapag-Lloyd Cruises’ five-star-plus Europa 2 offers opportunities for the growing number of amateur golfers to practise their game on designated Golf & Cruise voyages. Two PGA professionals accompany the golf cruises and support passengers with onboard training in the simulators, as well as on shore when guests can play on some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world.
Top ASEAN Cruise News
- Dream Cruises to take Asians to Australian destinations with Explorer Dream
- Why Asia’s young cruisers are a business opportunity
- Royal Caribbean boss: why agents will earn more with us
- Our audience is growing!
- Dream Cruises reveals the world’s longest roller coaster at sea on their newest ship
- Princess Cruises reveals first details of their final Royal Class ship
- Royal Caribbean’s newest Oasis Class ship to homeport in Shanghai
- ASEAN Cruising’s first look at the new Voyager of the Seas
- CLIA’s cruise month sales kits now available
- Climate friendly cruise lines spend $22bn to ‘green’ their ships