Princess Cruises high-tech personal concierge, known as MedallionClass, will make its debut in Singapore aboard Regal Princess next year.
The line revealed tonight six new ships will be fitted with the exciting computerised service – Ruby Princess (Jan. 27), Grand Princess (March 29), Enchanted Princess (June 15), Emerald Princess (Aug. 16), Coral Princess (Oct. 16), and (Dec. 20).
It will bringing the enhanced and personalised cruise experience to Australia, New Zealand and a World Cruise for the first time.
Ruby Princess will be the first MedallionClass ship sailing in Australia and New Zealand and Island Princess will sail on the first MedallionClass World Cruise.
Regal Princess will also bring the enhanced experience to Australia when she homeports from November 2020, and she will visit Singapore en route to this deployment.
The OceanMedallion can be worn as a wrist band or from a lanyard. It offers:
- Expedited Arrival – Guests who arrive with travel documents uploaded to their profile enjoy an expedited check-in process.
- On-Demand Services – Using smart devices, guests have the ability to order drinks, food and retail items like sunscreen with OceanNowTM and have them delivered directly anywhere on board, including to their stateroom.
- Family and Friends Locator – OceanCompassTM leverages the OceanMedallion to easily locate and chat with friends and family on board, as well as enables navigating throughout the ship. OceanCompass guides guests throughout their journey, providing directional information so they can seamlessly navigate to their next point of interest.
- Keyless stateroom entry: Access to staterooms is a seamless experience where each guest is securely validated as the door automatically unlocks.
- Interactive voyage timeline: Available now on ship portals, JourneyViewTM is an interactive timeline that lets guests scroll through all of the events available on board during their voyage.
- Interactive game play: On portals located shipwide and using smart devices with PlayOcean™, guests can enjoy a new level of fun with interactive games, a digital scavenger hunt, customizable avatars and more. PlayOcean also transforms guests’ mobile devices into game controllers for interactive gaming on the massive Movies Under the Stars screen.